Monday, February 14, 2011

Progression!

I've been doing pole for quite some time. A year ago I went under a pretty drastic surgery which set me back quite a bit, I wasn't able to do any form of fitness for about 6 months. Once I returned to class my body was screaming at me, my mind knew what my body should do, but my body physically could not perform. I've taken the last six months to build that strength back up. I ready to move forward now and push my body further than ever. I feel like the only way to be completly happy is to never let your talent "peak" and to always try something new. So from today on I'm going to put it in writing so I can't go back, I will try something new each day! Lets hope for the best, and pray I don't fall too hard.. :-)


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that you were able to recover from your surgery and get back to doing the thing that you love. I love Cirque de Soleil and i have quite a few of the movies and i went to La Nouba at downtown disney in Florida. My mouth was so dry after the show because i had it opened the whole time in Awe. Some of the things the do are so amazing. I think that is awesome that you do aeriel arts. I was on the springboard diving team at the University of Utah and they sent us an invite to audition for "O" in Las Vegas. I didn't go because i knew i was not at that level but i always wish i had just to have been there and met some of the performers.

    ReplyDelete