Wednesday, April 6, 2011

City Weekly-Best Of Utah!



Studio Blue made City Weekly's Best Of! We are so excited to have received this award, its such an honor to be featured in a Best Of Utah issue. The photographer came out a couple weeks ago to get some pictures with us. She was really interested in what we do and was so excited to be able to shoot us. Our photo shoot was in front of our building on Washington blvd. We got a a lot of funny looks and tons of honks! With the weather warming up you can expect to see a lot more of us dancing out on the street!
Thanks City Weekly!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your City Weekly best of issue! Congrats on that I think it's really awesome to be in there. The best of issue always gets me excited each year because it gives me new places to eat and everything else you can possibly imagine. It's always a new experience. I don't think I'm fit for circus fitness, but I think it's really cool that you guys are getting exposed because until I had classes with you, I had no idea circus fitness even existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, congrats! I've actually been to a couple classes at your studio for my friends bachelorette parties! We learned a lot and it was quite the workout. I'm impressed with what you guys do, it's a lot harder than it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete